Modding and Addons

Plenty of pretty pettiness person petitions prior to posting, promptly promoting precise purging of person posting about pettiness of pretty pettiness person.

1 Like

On this topic. I would have merged all the pet abiliities into a single tree that scales all lf them, and would summon all of them at once. Yes you would need to add more skills to beast master, but i think it is nec when the current skills feel like filler over full skills.

Some suggestions: (channeled) like poison aura

• Wild Pact: your companions get a aura based around them, which applies a stack of effects per second while enemy is in it. (Wolf eg, bleed, scorpian eg, poison)

• Wild Heart: you immediatly revive all pets at cost of 20% of your health. 5s cooldown

• Wild Wrath: you teleport to a location, all your pets and minions move with you, and gain 5s of haste, and 3s of stun immunity

But then you’d have a massive issue with a lack of points or a lack of interesting nodes or the nodes being very powerful (to get around the 20-ish point limit). It could be done, but then it’d kinda force any minion Primalists into a zoo build rather than being able to focus on one or two pet skills.

I think this would be a good idea in any event, possibly having it as a passive but trigger when you use any minion skill & there are downed minions.

Yes, they do and you’re human, but some of us still check what we’re going to post before we post it (most of the time & phone keyboards aren’t great for fat fingering typos).