Missleading discription Eye of the Storm

So, there is the trait of Tornado skill, call eye of the storm. And it have RED CAPS description, that u cant cast additional tornados… But you actually CAN! I dont know if its a bug, seems like it works intentionally acording to next trait that reduce cooldown. But if u have cd low enough, with storm soul trate and cd reduction items, u can summon as many tornadoes as your cd allows you. So Tornado last 7 sec, and u can reduse CD up to ~1 sec, so tecnicly you can summon up to 7 tornados, You might not see it via animation, but u defenetly see it by increasing dmg and proc chanses while numbers of tornadoes increace.

So my suggestion - change the description or remove it. Or fix the skill ^^
PS sorry for my english…

If you read the node behind Eye of the Storm, Hurricane, it states that you have a chance to double cast tornadoes, which means you can create more than 1 tornado per cast. The Eye of the Storm node’s text saying you cannot cast additional tornadoes means that it removes the ability to create more than 1 tornado per cast, not that you are limited to only 1 tornado at a time. So it is working as intended.

I still find it misleading… one trait said you can cast additional tornadoes, and next trait said opposite. And while you hit dummy, you hear that there is not double tornado but triple or quadruple

Yeah the wording can be confusing. But Eye of the Storm simply negates Hurricane’s ability to create 2 tornadoes with 1 cast, and gives tornado 100% more damage. So it’s a trade off. You can still have more than 1 tornado active at a time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.