Missing Quests / Unexplored Areas after making it to the End of Time

Hi

I leveled a second toon and I noticed after I made it to the End of Time that I am missing Imperial Era: all the Desert Waystation, etc. waypoints as well as the Imperial Era: Shining Cove (and area).

I went back to try to kill the boss on the ship again but the NPC just says to come back when ready to jump ship.

Is this fixable? Should I dump the toon and start again?

Did you follow the quests?
Talk to the Knight, chose your Mastery, then atlk to the Knight again and to Gaspard?

Yes I did follow the quests. [I have no incomplete quests in the log]
I chose my mastery.
I think I missed something somewhere but I don’t know how to figure out where.

Go to the end of time, up the ramp. Talk to Gaspard. He wil probably send you to the Outcast camp in the Imperial Era and you will be able to continue the campaign.

OK trying that now

no change doing this. I have no incomplete quests in my log other than: monolith: fall of the outcasts and monolith: the stolen lance

You can check your completed quests against the above list.

Llama8. I already looked at that list. I know I am missing quests. I don’t know where to go to get the next quest. I can’t for example get to the area I am supposed to go to after jumping off of the ship. I think that is where the chain was broken?

I can’t do new quests because I can’t get to anywhere to start the next ones.

And you did not get one by talking to Gaspard up the ramp?
This very much sounds like a bug.

Ya, that is why I am asking. The game crashes for me sometimes. Maybe that combined with a quest trying to complete?

Do you think I should trash the toon and start over?

You may want to keep the toon in case there is a solution, but yes I think I would start a new one.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.