Minions - Resummon Most Injuired

Just a pretty simple suggestion; it would be nice if we could summon an additional minion and have it automatically replace the one with the lowest amount of health. Just something I noticed as a necromancer. Kind of annoying to have to summon 4 minions just to replace the hurt one.

4 Likes

I very much agree.

Would also be nice to see skeleton health bars up in the minion HUD.

I get the HUD used for single minions isn’t ideal due to the health bar being on the side, so why not put the skeleton health bars underneath their icon instead? Descending in order of which one was summoned first.

I know you can turn on minion health bars to show up above their models but since I’m so frequently looking over at the number of skeletons, it would be a nice and handy QoL addition to be able to see their health bars there as well.

1 Like

do you really want 20 minion health bars health bars up on your screen?
i doubt that would help.
and if so i want to be able to turn that off.
i go as far as turning of all minion health bars and just keep an eye on the number of my minions and re-summon if one dies. 20 minion health bars on screen + hundredts of damage numbers destroy my fps and with out its playable (yes i turn of damage numbers).

i see OPs point on re-summon the most damaged ones, but please stay away with all the health bars.

Ally health bars are already something you can toggle off and on. Most people just look at the minion count in the top left of your screen and resummon when one expires or dies, as you said.

i know that, thats why mine are turned off. but to me it sounds like G_O_O_F wants the health bars in the top of your screen where the icons for your minions are, how would that look like if every single minion was displayed there? that would just clutter your screen…

It’d be dope if it showed the lowest HP bar next to the number of minions maybe, but not all of them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.