Minions and armor shred

I can’t speak for all minion builds, but for my ballista falconeer and my old favorite thorn totem shaman, I found it very hard to get armor shred. It kinda sucks that the only good way to get it is through farming t3-4 julra and hope for lp on her gloves. Would be nice with a minion shred option for gear or having the regular shred provide atleast a percentage for minions.

Necromancers specifically have it via the passive Aegisfall, which is accessible to non-Necromancer Acolytes albeit pretty deep in the tree. With a bunch of minions my Necro stacks a lot of armor shred quite easily.

Primalists can get it via Rending Maw in the Beastmaster tree for Companions (even non-Beastmasters) just not for Totems. Falconer you already can get it - via Rending Talons combined with Armor Shred for yourself. In addition to gear for that you can also snag the Marksman passive Missile Mastery to get it.

Though I can understand wanting easier access to it (especially on totems) I’m just saying, every Shaman with 500+ waves of Arena cleared has Thorn Totem, it’s actually the only skill they all have. And Falconer is one of if not the strongest mastery, and is in line for multiple nerfs. So I don’t see either of them as being likely targets for buffs at this time, and thus consider this unlikely.

It’s not because I want a buff. I’m well aware that falconer is overtuned (Primalist in general not so much though), but it’s more about the difficulty in getting access to shred for minions compared to how easy it is to get for “selfinflicted” damage.
I’m pretty sure that every thorn totem build is using Julra gloves with shred.
So it’s more about options. Idols might also be an easy way to add it for minions.

Any ailment is inherently stronger on minion builds, because you can get a lot more hits/time compared to most builds that inflict hits by the player.

So the few options that are available are already incredibly strong.

Also there is the Unique Arek’s Bones Arek's Bones - Unique Ebertusk Club - One-Handed Mace - Last Epoch Item Database

It is not that hard to farm. All of Julra’s Uniques always drop with at least 1 LP