Minion QoL

I am having a hard time playing minions builds as the management system in play seems to “count” oldest to newest summon when re-summoning. A lot of the time it’s the newest summons that get damaged the most for me and I want to “heal” them by re-summoning them but unfortunately I have to summon ALL of them to do so. My suggestion to “fix” this (as it isn’t game breaking) would be to write in a check for lowest health minion when you re-cast it so players can manage their summons better as mostly alive minions don’t need to be re-summoned.

1 Like

I also have the same problem when playing as a Primalist Beastmaster for my Wolves. I also agre with you on just replacing the lowest health minion instead of selecting from a summon order. Gets annoying when in the heat of a fight and also wastes mana.

1 Like

Exactly a huge waste of mana especially when you have a LOT of summons.

1 Like

You should invest in some minion health regen and/or leech to solve this - it doesn’t even take that much. Or just wait until they actually die to resummon them, since it’s a waste of time and mana just to bring them up to full health.

(Written assuming you’re talking about Acolyte minions, NFI if this is relevant for Primalists)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.