Minion Health Regen

Hello, want to preface by saying that the game has been awesome so far and I am super stoked to see what the final product will be like.

With that said I have had an ongoing bug which I at first thought was just an inaccurate tooltip for the stat, but upon testing and timing my minions health regen with and without regen gear on, I think my character is just unable to receive the regen properly from gear. I am going a wraith build so this stat is very important.

Regardless of my gear the minion stats “increased minion health regen” remains at 25% (due to passives). I have also timed how long it takes my wraiths to decay with and without gear and there is no difference despite the fact that I have this stat on my gear. Attached I have 3 screenshots showing the minion health regen stat on my gear and showing it with the belt and relic off. You can see that my minion health regen remains at 25%

https://imgur.com/a/yT9lnlM

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wanted to add a link to my last epoch build planner, I know this is a third party site but it also shows my minion health regen as 0% despite having stacked this stat on my gear.

Thank you

1 Like

I think on the gear is flat minion health regeneration, in the statistics it is not listed at all (unfortunately). You can see only the increased health regeneration in %.
The statistics and tooltips need significant improvement.

This is not a bug, but a lack of the stat being shown on the character screen. We changed these affixes this patch to being a flat amount from added, so we just need to change the display on the character screen.

1 Like

Regardless if it’s regen% or flat regen, it is bugged. I’m running both on my Necro build and it still shows zero.
No minion health regen.zip (3.6 MB)
“Blood Armour” is not registering on the stats. It is flat regen which is the stat everyone is saying is the one that’s currently showing up on the statlist.

Blood armour adds flat minion regen which is why the character screen isn’t showing it on the % minion regen line. The only % minion regen still available is the Acolyte passive Crimson Gluttony. I’m not sure if the devs changed any % minion regen affixes on old gear to flat minion regen or not in 0.8.1, I think they did…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.