Minion Health Regen

Hello, want to preface by saying that the game has been awesome so far and I am super stoked to see what the final product will be like.

With that said I have had an ongoing bug which I at first thought was just an inaccurate tooltip for the stat, but upon testing and timing my minions health regen with and without regen gear on, I think my character is just unable to receive the regen properly from gear. I am going a wraith build so this stat is very important.

Regardless of my gear the minion stats ā€œincreased minion health regenā€ remains at 25% (due to passives). I have also timed how long it takes my wraiths to decay with and without gear and there is no difference despite the fact that I have this stat on my gear. Attached I have 3 screenshots showing the minion health regen stat on my gear and showing it with the belt and relic off. You can see that my minion health regen remains at 25%

https://imgur.com/a/yT9lnlM

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wanted to add a link to my last epoch build planner, I know this is a third party site but it also shows my minion health regen as 0% despite having stacked this stat on my gear.

Thank you

1 Like

I think on the gear is flat minion health regeneration, in the statistics it is not listed at all (unfortunately). You can see only the increased health regeneration in %.
The statistics and tooltips need significant improvement.

This is not a bug, but a lack of the stat being shown on the character screen. We changed these affixes this patch to being a flat amount from added, so we just need to change the display on the character screen.

1 Like

Regardless if itā€™s regen% or flat regen, it is bugged. Iā€™m running both on my Necro build and it still shows zero.
No minion health regen.zip (3.6 MB)
ā€œBlood Armourā€ is not registering on the stats. It is flat regen which is the stat everyone is saying is the one thatā€™s currently showing up on the statlist.

Blood armour adds flat minion regen which is why the character screen isnā€™t showing it on the % minion regen line. The only % minion regen still available is the Acolyte passive Crimson Gluttony. Iā€™m not sure if the devs changed any % minion regen affixes on old gear to flat minion regen or not in 0.8.1, I think they didā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.