Minion Health Regen showing 0 Despite Affix

My Acolyte has a relic with an affix bestowing +32 Minion Health Regen, but the stat under the Minion Stat tab shows 0.

After taking damage, the minions heal but VERY slowly so I’m assuming the affix is having no effect.

Thanks.

This is a known issue due to them reworking the stat from % regen to flat regen but not reworking the line on the character screen.

Thanks.

So you’re saying any Minion Health Regen doesn’t work? Because as I mentioned, after they take damage the regen rate is very slow, much slower than I’d expect +32 to affect.

No, it works, it’s just not displayed on the character screen. Lots of things aren’t displayed on the character screen. Basically, any affix or effect that doesn’t have a specific line stated on the character screen won’t be totalled on it. For example, Calamity’s “chance to ignite with fire skills” isn’t added in to the character screen because the character screen only sums up generic ignite chance not conditional ignite chance.

However they are reworking the character screen, separately to fixing this display bug.

That’s fine, really, but wouldn’t you expect +32 health regen to heal an otherwise unboosted skelly more than just a fraction of his HP bar per second? They take damage plentifully enough, but I would think +32 would be more than barely noticeable. And if I unequip the +32 relic, they appear to regen at about the same rate.

I also used the Golem, and when he was at half-health his regen was even less noticeable than the skeletons, with or without the relic equipped.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.