Minion Attack Command - Possibility to hold key for movement?

I recently played Necromancer and alot with the Minion Attack Command key for better positioning. I usually hold my left mouse button for moving the character, depending on the build i play.
While playing i realized that i always tried to hold Minion Attack Command aswell for minion movement but you always have to press the key for certain actions. For attacking a specific monster i always click on the desired monster i want to attack with my minions which is fine, but for travelling i wish i could hold the key so that my minions always run where ever i point with my mouse.
Is it possible to add an option for Hold/Press Key Minion Command Movement/Attack?

1 Like

Yep, that would be a very useful option!

I use AutoHotkey for that functionality, especially because you can turn it On/Off on demand.

I don’t think they will ever add it. It will work quite awkwardly when you command your minions to go to random directions any time you try to dodge a telegraphed attack.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.