Mike's preparing for another Dev Stream, but this time with a twist!

MikeStream

Hey everyone, we are now a Twitch Affiliate! You will now be able to subscribe, donate, and cheer while also unlocking Last Epoch related goodies. Going forward, the team has decided that 100% of all subs and donations will go to charity. For the remainder of May, we have chosen AbleGamers to be our first charity. AbleGamers focuses on bringing people with disabilities together through video games to help combat isolation while also forging new friendships.

To help kick things off, we have some pre-recorded MIkeClips that you can play using bits through Sound Clips. We are not sure how long this will last as it will most likely devolve into chaos. Join us on Twitch to discuss Last Epoch with the devs, enjoy the chaos while it lasts, and help support a wonderful cause!

Stream starts at 3:00 PM CDT and can be found here: Twitch

And if you missed last week’s stream, you can catch up here:

14 Likes

That’s awesome! Great idea EHG, and looking forward to the stream – as always. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You guys are amazing! Such a beautiful idea.

Awesome! Subbed just now :slight_smile: looking forward to the stream

This is so awesome. I have no idea how to use Twitch. How do you donate (not sub)?

You can use cheers.

It’s basically like a donation that can also be linked to some interaction (like playing a GIF, sound etc), what ever the channel owner sets up.

Guide to Cheering with Bits (twitch.tv)

1 Like

I’m one of them. But with all respect I can’t get it why donate to a company that charges 400+ US dollars for their devices… I’m sure there’re better charity options like helping kids with severe diseases and so on.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.