Migration to Steam

I cant access my account. getting message saying i need to migrate my account but i have already did so. when i launch game from steam. it bring up i need to update my account and steam is now required. if anybody can help with this i would applicate it. Thank you in advance

1 Like

Last Epoch is currently down due to a Steam service outage. Services should resume as soon as Steam is back up and running. Apologies for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

I am getting the same message when trying to play for the first time in months. odd, I have always played on steam.

Same Issue here, and I was playing last night

Same. Steam is up and running for me but can’t get into LE.

1 Like

Also experiencing this. Brand new to the game and bought it yesterday, played a bunch yesterday and today so I thought the migration thing was normal so I tried to go through it. Hopefully I didn’t lose my character :open_mouth:

would you please find a solution to the problem? Why do I have to log in again if I’ve always played it via Steam?

I’m able to login to every one of my steam games except LE so I’m not thinking this is a steam issue

same here

Oh ok at least now I know its not just me not able to log in or do anything…

Update 6:25 PM CT: We’ve received a number of reports of players successfully able to log in again. The issue appears to be resolved at this time. Have a great Holiday Travelers!

3 Likes

my friend bought the game for me on steam, yesterday i was able to play but lots of time it crashed due to lost connection to the server. today im not able to play because of account update to steam. how is it possible when i have the game on steam from the beginning?

1 Like

Can hardly wait. hope we can all play on launch day and just have lots of fun :slight_smile:

Can’t login even tho i linked my account for 1 hour ago, it tells me i need to link my accoutn to steam. I bought the 79$ or w/e the costs on steam 1 week ago, and still havent managed to get in.

2 Likes

Same issue. I did everything as specified and even got the verification codes and everything. Tried to log in and still tells me my account needs to be linked when I literally logged on from Steam. This is quite ridiculous. Been two days now.

Can’t play since you did this shit , no prob go back to oblivion you little rats

Bonjour,
j’aurais adoré voir arriver sur steam comme beaucoup d’autre joueurs ,
l’ajout des succés .(comme POE que je ne trouve pas assez accessible et diablo 4 trop accessible et pas interressant.) je trouve que ca donne un objectif et aide a avoir un suivi du jeu .

Not thrilled with spending $39 just so I can’t get into game since!!

1 Like

Cannot Log In, I only get the message that i need steam open and need to restart last Epoch, even though steam is open and I have restarted last epoch multiple times. Linking my steam to this website seems to do nothing. Brought Game on steam only. Please Fix.

Please try force closing steam (through task manager if on windows) then start steam back up. Sometimes steam stops responding to Auth requests (we’re investigating why).