Merophage bugged

When I break a 2-handed sword with it equipped (just like it says in the mechanics), my character’s status does not change to the new affixes, only if I relog…

And if I try to unequip/equip the merophage, my statuses even become negative as if the previous affixes on the merophage belonged to my character and not the weapon…

1 Like

Noticed the same today, but didn’t realize why I suddenly lost stats until I saw your post!

Same here, I now have 0% crit chance with any other melee weapon after shattering stuff onto Merophage.

Does seem to reset back to normal after re-logging though…so i’m glad my character isn’t bricked.

Similar experience here. I LOVE the idea of Merophage, because I like the ability to frequently gamble on an RNG roll within the normal course of play. I fully understand/accept that sometimes the RNG gives, and sometimes it takes, so I don’t mind when the shatter roll absorbs affixes that aren’t very useful to my character. But the fact is, when you have Merophage you don’t really know what your actual stats are, ever.

Is it:
–character-update bug: you DO have new stats, but character sheet doesn’t upgrade?
–sword-update bug: the sword doesn’t actually update unless you re-equip or relog?

Also similar experience here. I noticed two things for now:

• When shattering the stats onto Merophage, the DPS is not correct on skills. It is correct once I relog.
  • After relogging again a few times, there are completely new ‘shattered’ stats on Merophage (much worse than before)

I hope this gets resolved, because the mechanic is fun and can give you a significant upgrade