Memory Essence Echo QoL Change Please

Setting the scene

• For two days I ran echos expanding my web as far as i could in all directions, this was a lot of fun.
  • I uncovered 4 memory essence echoes and 3 choas essence echoes. This was very exciting!

where i got dissapointed

• After uncovering as many echoes as possible i used a memory essence. I was excited to now Rerun all the Gold/exalted echoes I had spent 2 days uncovering. I was however Quickly let down and it reset all my pathways and i know had to RERUN every echoe to unlock all the gold/exalted ones again! THIS MAKES ME NOT WANT TO USE THEM!
  • Please allow all pathways to stay unlocked so you can target farm and rerun the islands that you already spent the time to unlock. Now it feels like i might as well just reroll the whole web with orobyss since i have to rerun it anyways.

Thanks For Reading :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This would make Vessel Of Memory too good IMO.

I suggested in my own feedback thread, that Beacons should not be reseted by the Vessel Of Memory. Because rerunning them has no value.

They could serve as some kind of checkpoints.

I would be ok with meeting somewhere in the middle, if not:

To Good > To Bad

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.