[Megathread] Alpha Bug Reports

I’m very sorry to hear this! Could you please link us to a log file on Pastebin?

]https://lastepochgame.com/support/article/where-to-find-the-log-file/

Ok, atm every time I progress into the Armory, (via the Precipice) the game crashes, either shortly after I enter of soon after the Mobs start attacking. I thought it might be because of the number of Mobs, but I am not sure.

Here is the output log : Last Epoch Armory - Pastebin.com
The crash log mentioned at the end :

A crash has been intercepted by the crash handler. For call stack and other details, see the latest crash report generated in:

• C:/Users/germi/AppData/Local/Temp/Eleventh Hour Games/Last Epoch/Crashes

isn’t there??

(also as a side note, some of my forum posts just disappear into Forum Nevada… especially the lengthy ones boo hoo)

I will try to go into a different area…

Deathbane,

Thanks for providing the log!

According to the log, you’re running version game version: Alpha 0.5.1.1. Can you please re-run your launcher so that it will download and install 0.5.1.2? This update was designed to resolve this exact issue.

Apologies for the forum troubles! We’re actively preparing the forum package we plan to migrate to.

[quote quote=11275]I’m very sorry to hear this! Could you please link us to a log file on Pastebin?

https://lastepochgame.com/support/article/where-to-find-the-log-file/[/quote]

Sarno, here ya go. Thanks for the fast reply! Hope I did this the right way, actually never been this early on for a game so this is all new to me and rather intriguing. :smiley:

https://pastebin.com/XqGczqbE

Thank you! I’m extremely sorry about this. We’ll investigate and I’ll follow-up as soon as I can.

Hi,
Ok tried that, the launcher is downloading 108MB , initialising/checking 269 files and then re-loading the 108MB in a continuous loop… If I start the game using the LastEpoch.exe it still shows version 5.11

The Launcher version is 1.3.0.0
I am going to try the LastEpochWinLauncher (version 5.3.4.47953) found in the patcher folder instead. Same problem, it loops back at 74% after checking integrity, maybe a file is corrupted?

According to the Launcher-log it installed correctly etc… (afaik) Last Epoch Launcher log - Pastebin.com

Suggestions?

EDIT: I have just re-installed the whole game, it’s now at version 0.5.12 !

Hi, just a cosmetic bug perhaps, or maybe I am misunderstanding the UI information. On the Inv screen there are some stats: Stat Overview and Protections. According to my gear I have = + 24 (belt) and +43 (ring) to Poison protection, which shows up on the MORE STATS UI screen but not on the Protections Screen (it displays 0) . However the + Elementary stat shows up on both correctly.

Thanks for the report! We’re looking into this. :slight_smile:

Edit: A fix for this will be included in the next patch.

The recent update has fixed the picking up items bit! Thank you!
Found a new glitch. Anytime I have a dialogue with someone the >>Goodbye button is not clickable. I have to actually hit ESC which calls up the main menu and then ESC again to get back to the screen. Is this intentional or am I missing something on the interaction with the interface?

Thanks for the update, Caius!

Looking into that other bug now.

Damage stats on Character sheet can be inflated. I noticed this a week ago but it took me a few days to figure out how to duplicate it.

Here are the steps in duplicating it.

Using a Knight, specialize in Abyssal Echoes.
Add points to the node for 7% increased damage per point for 4 seconds (I think it was Void Snap).
Open the Character sheet.
Fire off Abyssal Echoes a 2-4 times quickly.
The numbers for all Damage Types will increase by 7% Times the # of points in Void Snap. Base Attack DPS will also increase.
After 4 seconds, when the timer for Void Snap begins expiring, the Base Attack DPS will decrease, but the Damage stats will stay inflated.
The numbers reported will remain inflated, even when damage levels change from changing equipment.
It appears that this is just a reporting issue, as testing on the training dummy showed that damage did drop back down to its previous level.

Thanks for the report!

We’re actually replacing Void Snap, but we’ll try to make sure its replacement isn’t affected by this.