Maul visual bug

Not really sure how to make a video of this, I’m a boomer ::wink: , but when I use maul and spam the key while its on cooldown, in certain locations it causes the bear to start gliding, like he’s riding a surf board. It is easier to replicate, when I have the skill bound to the mouse button also and start spamming the other key as soon as possible. Its mostly just funny to look and appears to just be a visual bug.

Do you mean that it looks like the char is moving without the movement animation… like its iceskating along but standing still?

If yes, then this is a known issue, although I have not seem reports on a Primalist before - its confirmed with Sentinel & Rogues… Usually related to holding down a key for movement / using a movement skill while trying other skills…

Based on this, I would guess that this is a general problem with the movement animation on all classes. The devs are aware of this, but there havent been any specific responses regarding fixes etc…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.