Marrow Shard Necromancer 7.10

Hi Boardman thanks for another wonderful build.

Observations while levelling a necro to 63:

• The true power of this build will only unlock at level 63 which is when you can use Last Steps. Before that it is vulnerable to big hits especially with the story mode Lagon fight.
  • Putting everything on autocast is fine, but the animations stop you from moving momentarily. This can cause an untimely death if your Transplant is on cooldown. Note to devs to fix all animation delays - these should not stop you from walking. Sentinel autocasts donā€™t hinder his mobility.
  • The health immortal idols are really hard to get, so an alternative while hunting for them is the idol that increases marrow projectile speed - this seems to improve DPS a lot.
  • Intelligence not only helps with ward retention but DPS, and should be a priority for levelling.
  • Keeping Transplant on physical seems a better choice due to spell and physical choices on items. Do the fear nodes help? Transplant seems one of the best AoE and single target high damage spells in the game.
  • An enjoyable build to level, but really hard to gear to get it to the point of facetanking Lagon.

Thanks again!

This build performs far better if you use 4x Transplant cooldown Idol and 1 x Cooldown recovery helmet and only use Marrow Shards on monolith bossesā€¦or never

You can get Transplants cooldown from 4s down to potentially 2 at max, mine is 2.4 and has 100% crit rate without Bone Curse, you want the Bone Curse lasts forever node, put it on something and just Transplant and using the Rip Blood cast on teleport, you only use Bone Curse on bosses or Siege Golems/Meruna

So you Transplant once hit 7 times, with bone Curse its 14 hits plus stacks of bleed and RIP Blood casts at least 3 times which also causes 2 splatters, I generally 1-2 shot every mob in the game but mono bosses with Transplant

Yes but then its no longer a marrow shard build. We have diverged. You now have the speedrunning transplant build. Id link it but im far to lazy to look it up

I did not found a single ideal idol. I run 6 stout idols with %life/lifeā€¦ a total of 26% and 100 life in my case. This things are really usefull on many builds.

Guess you need really good class specific to top this.

This one? Itā€™s from 0.7.6ā€¦ :worried:

Otherwise youā€™ve got this one:

That ones very old lol but yes took that one and just added bonecurse

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.