Marksman - Multishot/Flurry issue

“Readied Arrows” from multishot tree can proc (5% chance) only at the begginning of channeled flurry (after using “Boundless Blows”). Multishot never proc (5%chance) during channeled flurry.
In practice, the only thing that triggers multishot is “Fusillade”

Wonder if this is what is sometimes triggering an insane amount of multishots? It’s definately broken somewhere

i think its an attack speed bug.

playing around with different bows/skills can trigger the bug and then it remains like that until you either get disconnected or go back to a town where the game breaks everything because of how it disables everything.

the reason i say breaks is because i have noticed a significant decrease in dps with other skills too when ever i go to a town or take a break from the game.

i think because the game disables everything in town, it doesnt load the skill/passive nodes properly again when you leave.

so i respec every time i play.

i have even noticed graphics settings not retaining after leaving an area, so its more of an entire game issue, than just flurry.

Game is so broken it’s starting to get frustrating. So many skills and passives not working as they should.
While hunting how to activate the “attack speed bug” I found that Flurry also doesn’t do stacks of barrage of pain. Shift and shurikens can do stacks though lol. Since I started shifting more to get barrage stacks I more often run into the attack speed bug. Spaghetti code galore…