Marksman Multishot Bug & Mountain Terrain bug

Readied Arrows are not working. When I respec a skill point and re-allocate it I feel like It has faster shooting Multishot from a effect of the skill Readied Arrows which is channeled with a flurry but If I re-login. I think It resets the bug again and It seems like the skill isn’t firing extra Multishot with 5% chance as If the skill isn’t even allocated. Multishot should be fired inconsistently based on that 5% + every 6th shot fired (channeled with Flurry) but It is very consistent. Please correct me If I’m wrong.
Also, there’s a bug in certain Mountain maps where my arrows are not even fired or blocked on invisible walls in this certain terrain.
My build is Flurry channeled multishot.

1 Like

Readied Arrows is “on use”. For channelled skills that means when you start the channel, not on every shot. Sounds like it’s working as intended.

Yeah, thats a bug, post pics of the offending areas with the minimap open so the devs can find the areas more easily.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply and clarification. i will screenshot the terrain If it happens again!

Mountain map bug.zip (4.6 MB)

I found the map and took the screenshot where It seems like there are invisible walls

1 Like

Con confirm that pre 0.9 Readied Arrows fired during Flurry Channeling, not just “on use”. Not sure the node is worth anything to this build now.

Can confirm that Multishot has a number of maps where the VFX don’t show but do fire, esp in MP. Also that both Flurry fired arrows and Multishot have inconsistent hit detection on some terrain.

1 Like

No it didn’t, that’s not how “on use” effects work, unless it was changed to “on use” in 0.9.

I’m not arguing intent, I’m pointing out that it did trigger in pre-0.9 versions as I have an L100 Bowmage in Solo and I noticed multiple large changes to gameplay upon the 0.9 release including this one.

I’m not sure If I’m understanding it right but my multishot consistently shoots like let’s say every second. However, after like 30mins of playing the game, It shoots faster like every 0.5 sec It shoots the Multishot. Not every time I use flurry but every 2 ~ 3 secs when I didn’t use flurry skills. I hope that makes sense. It’s weird. I don’t know If it’s a bug or I’m not understanding how the skills works enough

Uploading a pic of your flurry and multishot trees would be good.

I’m following this skill tree perfectly same.

My build is nearly identical with the exception that I don’t bother with the shift/shuriken gimmick and instead fullspec decoy in order to bosskill more quickly. My multishot goes off from flurry about 3 times every 5 seconds, on about second 2.5 and twice around second 5. It fires very consistently. Readied arrows doesn’t proc off flurry except very rarely on first channel.

Yeah I felt like the shuriken thing is useless can I see your skill tree?

Marksman, Level 82 (LE Beta 0.9.0g) - Last Epoch Build Planner (lastepochtools.com)
This is my current as-built, where it is MP and has MP nodes, and is certainly not min-maxed in any way. I’m playing this one with a buddy, so that’s why its only L82 XD

Thanks man!! appreciate the info!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.