Map Resetting Every Time I leave it (but not always)

The game map resets every time I leave a map of the area I’ve explored, worse, sometimes quest progress is reset (for example: the void tainted forge boss in the armory can be farmed over and over and over again just by refusing to progress the quest which feels off as heck).

Please, just fix this? It’s insane and stupid that I have to redo my map of an area I’ve previously visited every single time just because, as far as I can tell, the game resets the map of any region I’ve visited previously if I’ve not completed all of the quests for that space.

To be clear, this actively makes me want to avoid wasting time on levels, I just blitz my way through them, not giving a damn about exploration or finding every nook and cranny.

My favorite arpg has been grim dawn, because they put such love into their level design, and there’s a lot of creative level design in Last Epoch too, it’s a shame the devs don’t seem to want the players to see it at all.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s how it works at the moment. They did say that it would be changed when they implement MP but I don’t think that’s been done yet.

1 Like

The levels on 0.9 still keep resetting, every time I teleport back to town and go back(when the back portal even appears) all the enemies have respawned and the map is unexplored again, chests can be opened again. Super weird stuff.

1 Like

This needs to be fixed. You have to complete the whole quest in one go, can’ go to town or it all resets.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.