Manually choose server

Is it possible? For some reason the game chooses the US servers for me. I’m from SA.
When I’m playing with a friend the game picks the SA servers, and I have <50ms.
If I’m playing alone I’m always at the US servers (either central or east) with >150ms…

1 Like

As far as I know you cant manually choose servers. Someone in chat told me that you can join someone’s game that is on the server you should be on and it will put you in that server. Ones you relog, I am pretty sure it will reset you back to your old server.

I should be on US central but keep getting put on US west. I did test this it does work but I logged out and it put me back to US west. I am having other problems Here is a link to my post.

I made a feedback suggestion here:

Please upvote it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1 manual server selection. This should be top priority for the devs with the multiplayer update. I don’t know where is their code its locking servers for accounts, but this needs an immediate fix or manual server selection implemented.

im playing from israel, at first i was connected to eu west and its ok but recently im always connected to us unless i use a VPN

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.