Manual Server Region Selection

For the past few days, I’ve never been connected to Asia(<20ms), it always connects me to EU WEST (200-300ms). the only way to play in Asia is to join my friend’s party. Hope they will fix it soon

+1 for manual server selection

I am playing with a friend from EU WEST, he is always on EU WEST server with good ping but I am systematically sent on a US EAST server, increasing my ping consistently over 100 ms. The result is that I always experience rollbacks / desync / freeze / lags, I don’t know the proper term for that.

Oh i see, so this is why im being sent to Australian or Asian servers while i live in south america and my ms skyrocket…

between this and game breaking crashes that are not being aknowledged and most likely not addressed, the game feels like a D3 map fishing simulator

We made it y’all.

More details in the 0.9.1 post!

From patch notes:

A personal Preferred Region can now be selected at the login landing page or in the Gameplay Settings menu.
Party Leaders can now change the Party Region in the Social menu to define which server region all party members connect to when going to a new zone.

Thanks, EHG.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.