Manifest Armor

If i am wearing a Mace and have a T6 prefix on say my Helm of “Melee Phys Damage if wielding a Mace” with say +25 in value, then does 4/4 in the Great Helm node in the Manifest Armor tree grant the minion +85 flat melee phys ( 85 = 25 * ( 1 + 240%) ) ?

no, because Manifest armor minion does not wield a mace.
but good question, what about sword, because helm and armor can have damage if wield a sword and Manifest Armor can be configured to have a sword.

i was wondering how MA determines this type of secondary effect (ie one thing triggers another) is it:

1. nothing i.e. the MA multiplier is only for primary effects like Crit Chance, Melee Attack speed etc;
  2. it looks at the character i.e. what i was hoping for where if i am wearing a mace it then triggers; or
  3. does it then do a “look thru” to what weapon the minion is using being the sword you mention

Would be nice if any of the devs could give a definitive answer because i really love this sort of design approach which has layers to it rather than just stat stacking. Makes for far more interesting build design.

neither devs knows…