Manifest Armor no longer works correctly (with Ribbons of Blood ect)

Since patch 0.8.3, the still fully-skilled and basically very usable Manifest Armor appears weak.

Leech through Ribbons of Blood no longer works at all.

Could it be that the Manifest Armor currently now ONLY gets buffs from the items you can skill in its passive skill tree?

As it is now, the Manifest Armor dies constantly and is thus pretty much useless.

The skill hasn’t changed apart from some potential bugs. If you read the skill again, it only uses your helmet, glove, body armor, and boots (and weapon if you spec it). If you want to build it to leech, those stats have to be in those slots. my manifest armor build is still alive and well post-patch, though it’s not a leech build.

1 Like

Yes, thank you, this circumstance I also noticed a little later (again?).
→ I have tested the last few days quite a lot of Minions and was - for whatever reason - without further thought of the opinion (unfounded opinions are known not much more than mental burps) that the rings should also work with the Manifest Armor.

In addition, he also had the “Titan Heart” on, poor guy.
→ Will now be changed!

Thanks again.

Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.