Manastrike

Manastrike takes an annoying amount of time to get your mana back especially when that is the main function of the skill. And it takes an even longer amount of time on lagon ( talking like 3 - 3.5 seconds ). Worries me that on the bigger bosses or just some bosses in general that manastrike is going to feel worse than it already does. Life on hit is already in the game so not sure why mana on hit from manastrike takes time and is not instant.

When Mana strike hits an enemy a blue sparkle spawns and flys to you. When it hits you you get your mana back. If you use the range node for mana strike there is a travel time involved if you use it melee you get it quite fast.

Yeah i noticed that but even if you are directly on top of an enemy there is a delay. And i assume the reason it takes 3+ seconds on lagon is because his hitbox is way off the ledge. I just dont understand why that is in the game in the first place it doesnt feel good to push a button thats solely meant to give you mana back because you are probably negative mana and have to wait x amount of time to start casting other abilities again. I see no reason it couldnt be instant

Yeah I get your point and it is bad if you use mana strike to build up mana but then again I never had issues with because I was used to it since Spellblade was a thing ^^. Maybe you could suggest a node that increases the travel time of the mana blob or a node that makes the mana transfer instant :).

Yeah i guess if anything put it on the node that makes mana strike a cooldown as it seems like that node would benefit mages that want to stay at ranged more since you said you didnt notice it as a spellblade really. But if it were me i would just make it instant across the board.

Good point on the CD node! Now the only question is if it is working from a balancing point of view because getting mana back shouldn’t be a n easy thing in LE as the devs mentioned a ton of times :D.

The thing that confuses me is that the other skills with similar mechanics (Rip Blood, Soul Feast) mention it (Blood Orbs & Soul Fragments) but Mana Strike doesn’t which makes me wonder why it’s a thing for Mana Strike.

@KissingAiur

I never thought of because i tend to play builds with little to 0 mana issues :D.

Me to, it’s just wierd.

Not wierd only the first time this is an issue, rightly so, for anyone :D. Searchfunction offered no similar topic xD.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.