Mana wont regenerate (Void Knight)

Is this a bug, a weird mechanic or due server lags? Sometimes, my mana simply doenst regen anymore. Even if i stand still with no enemies around me, my mana doesnt go up and all i can do is try to port to town (if it works) cause i cant use any skills

3 Likes

It happened to me a few times in the early levels-- once got stuck at -4 and couldn’t use any abilities until I leveled up. It happened a couple other times, but would start regenerating after using an ability. Seemed to happen after using Warpath for me as I haven’t had it happen since I switched to my current build.

Also have this issue with warpath

Warpath and other channel skills stop mana regen. Sometimes warpath gets stuck. It’s been a bit buggy for a while but I suggest posting this in the bug report forum rather than here.

Yeah, all channelled skills say this in the skill description.

Yeah I’ve had this happen a few times, most notabley after using Warpath skill. It got stuck at -8/53 mana, I had to use a few other skills to correct it. This was happening in offline play and online play so its not isolated to just one mode of gameplay. (Last Epcoh V1.0.0d)

Found using Rebuke restores mana regen.

So using warpath is still buggy as hell. i legit have to take it off the bar to start regening my mana. please fix this