Mana Strike/Mana Arc

hey, i know theres a post about mana arc not scaling on some points already but i want to further report mana Strike for a different type of bug

the Mana arc node says " mana strike additionally strikes enemies it hits with Mana Arc while not out of mana"
also holding alt on it says " Mana Arc : An arc of lightning from your mana blade that strike each enemy hit by mana strike"

reading this… what should happen based on that is you still use your mana strike melee attack that trigger an additional spell that addiotionally strike every one who is hit by mana strike that means you would hit your melee attack and proc mana arc which mean 2 instances of hits 1 from melee 1 from spell
but thats not what happening doing alot of testing about it once you take mana arc node it instead replace your melee attack with the spell arc… its easy to test remove all on hit effect buggs like ignite/poison etc and take a low lvl mana strike take mana arc node you hit something… you will see only 1 line of hit… when you would expect 2 hits. 1 from melee 1 from spell…

on top of that seems to not scale with some of the nodes in tree despite saying it does. thanks and i hope i was able to explain the bug well…

It is actually doing two hits but currently only the final damage number is actually displaying. We’re working on a fix internally for this.

the final damage as in the second hit? or the combined damage of the two?
im asking this but also telling you that it cant be the combine damage because i actually do less damage when i take mana arc than how much i do when i dont have mana arc
if its combined it would always be more when you take mana arc

also… would it mean that nodes on the skill tree that are mana gain on crit/mana gain if you hit enemy will apply twice? once for mana strike once for mana arc?

The number it is showing is just the Mana Arc damage currently.

thanks i appreciate the info… also Arc bugged by not being supported by nodes on mana strike skill tree the +1% base crit chance from Star Guide doesnt seem to effect mana arc?

We’re aware of both issues and are investigating internally. Thanks for the report!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.