Mana nerf?

was their a change to frost claw? it seems to use much more mana now I didn’t use to oom so quickly

Glad you posted this. I logged onto forums bc I am drained in almost every Mono I face.

when did you start noticing it?

Just today. This is an alt, but cruised through the first few empowered Monoliths this weekend. Jumped on today and OOM so much faster…have to kite just to keep up shields etc.

Was the mana ok the last time you played? Did you made any build modifications? Try to check if all the passive skill points are allocated. I’m not an expert but i know that sometimes happens to move a piece of gear that grants +skill levels. You might have got em removed accidentally for that reason.

today

nope didn’t have any mana issues last night then logged in today after work and just oom so quick. it also feels like mana regen isn’t working

There are a lot of nodes in the frost claw tree that are adding and increasing it’s mana cost on the bottom left side of the tree. Do you remember if you allocated some of that points recently, maybe before logging off or after logging in?

Respeccing out of On through the snow( Mana +6), Ever Onward (Mana +6), Crack in the Ice (40% mana. Those costs are wild. Going to look at other builds. Thanks