Making Crows GOOD

Wondering if this interaction has been explored… Storm Crows’ “Aspect of the Storm” with Gathering Storms’ “Wings of Lightning” I have been able to get over 50 stacks of the Aspect, then Earthquake smacks obliterate the bosses/rares. To keep the Crows alive I am using a Frenzy totem with Eterra auto cast. Minion health and speed are a must.
Link to my build (work in progress) Beastmaster, level 87 (Release / 1.0.6) - Last Epoch Build Planner

I used this one that Kripps figured out. I took out swipe and put ET Blessings to keep the crows up.

1 Like

Thank you for the response, Kripparian’s does look epic. Although my original ask was about what seems a different skill synergy in Aspect of the Storm and Wings of Lightning.

I have a very similar build but something worth discussing…

The Triage node in Eterra’s Blessing which makes it target lowest Health ally. When I take that node, it ALWAYS targets me, and never the Crows. I guess Crows in general have a lot more health than the player and thus are only very very rarely the “lowest health” ally, even if badly wounded. Are you having a different experience?

Yes, that’s how it’s always worked. It’s using the lowest absolute HP, not the lowest % hp.

Yeah that’s why I was asking OP if he had got round that. I was casting EB manually though not via my Totem.

I use blossoming garden (8 points in druid) to keep the crows going

20240428061438_1.jpg - Google Drive

1 Like

Sorry for the delayed response. I use the guaranteed heal node for allies and also minion regen per second (found a 72/second).

Thank you, I’ll definitely be speccing into this,

you’re welcome. just remember its on a timer. it also makes them frenzy so you know its working. dont remember if you need to spec for that, but its somewhere in the crows or EB line. beastmaster was like 3 characters prior to what im playing now, lol.

it’s not perfect, the crows will still fly into power lines and die, but it made it a lot more playable for me.