Major Gold Bug Makes Me Quit the Game

Hello fellow gamers,

I’m reaching out to share my frustration over a major bug that has seriously affected my gameplay experience. For the past two hours, I’ve been tirelessly trying to reach just one measly gold coin, but it seems to be located in an unreachable location within the game.

alt text

This seemingly minor issue has become a major roadblock for me, and I’m at the point where I’m seriously considering quitting the game for good if the developers at EHG don’t take immediate action to fix it.

Let me provide some context: I’m a father of five children, juggling the responsibilities of having three wives and working three jobs just to make ends meet. Needless to say, my time is incredibly valuable, and I simply cannot afford to waste it on what feels like an exercise in futility.

I understand that bugs are a part of gaming, but when they hinder progress to this extent, it’s unacceptable. I’ve invested both time and money into this game, hoping for an enjoyable escape from the stresses of my busy life. Instead, I find myself frustrated and disheartened by this seemingly insurmountable obstacle.

EHG, if you’re listening, please prioritize fixing this bug. Your players deserve better than to have their gaming experience ruined by issues that prevent them from progressing. As a community, let’s urge the developers to take action and address this problem promptly.

If this issue persists without resolution, I’ll have no choice but to say goodbye to the game for good. And trust me, that’s not a decision I make lightly.

Thank you for listening to my rant. I hope that together, we can compel EHG to make the necessary fixes and restore the enjoyment of the game for all players.

15 Likes

I like you a lot. :smiley:

1 Like

This one is even better than the last.

Just imagine the size of his frustration if there were 1.5 billion coins laying there. Oh, wait, he could have easily gotten around this problem by magically creating 1.5 billion coins out of the thin air as many did over the last week thus destroying half of the game. No more frustration, right? As if having three wives and being wanted by police for polygamy was not frustrating enough. :wink:

Man claims he has 3 wives, lets jokingly assume your being hyperbolic as polygamy is illegal in most countries. And move to the point you made. That the game feels unrewarding, agree fully that currently it feels underwhelming

1 Like

Thank you for speaking up for all of us walking uphill in the snow both ways to our seven jobs (all full time) who just don’t have time to waste on massive bugs like this.

Hell, I had to put in a request for vacation just to have enough time to write this post. The kids are going to miss me at Christmas but you gotta do what you gotta do.

1 Like

Not everyone can be an unemployed freeloader and invest 8 hours a day in a game.

Do they not have sarcasm in your country?. And humour.

2 Likes