Mail server [email protected] refused to accept emails

Hello Support,

We got an issue with the mailserver., i tried to email support ( twice ) but getting bounced back because the connection is refused on the server side. The mail was send from Microsoft 365 exchange online. Please look in to that

Bronserver: AM0PR03MB5489.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com
Ontvangende server: AM0PR03MB5489.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com
[email protected]
12/13/2020 9:41:17 AM - Server at AM0PR03MB5489.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com returned ‘550 5.4.316 Message expired, connection refused(Socket error code 10061)’
12/13/2020 9:30:36 AM - Server at lastepoch.com (52.88.125.48) returned ‘450 4.4.316 Connection refused [Message=Socket error code 10061] [LastAttemptedServerName=lastepoch.com] [LastAttemptedIP=52.88.125.48:25] [HE1EUR01FT014.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com](Socket error code 10061)’

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients or groups:
[email protected] ([email protected])
The message was not delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver the message, the recipient’s email system has refused to accept a connection to your email system.

Support email is currently [email protected].

Okay then it would be handy to change this to under “My Profile” because in that part its still [email protected].

But thanks for the response

Arh. Good point.

I think the devs did intend to change the email to the domain @lastepoch.com at some point but currently it is still @lastepochgame.com. I’ll try to highlight this for their attention.

Thanks!

Moving thread from General to Website Bug Reports.

Hi @DMFVisuals,

Please accept my sincere apology for this.

I’ve been discussing this situation with other members of our team, and we should be getting all instances of this problem resolved within the next week. The solution we are working towards is having all instances of players being directed towards our support team linking to our new support site, which will be available at https://support.lastepoch.com when it has been launched. When it became clear that our new support site would not be ready in time to be launched alongside Patch 0.8 earlier this month, the links to that address were changed inconsistently by different members of staff. It is, of course, very important that our customers are able to contact our support team, and I am genuinely sorry this was not handled better.

If you would like to discuss this matter with me further, please feel free to click on my username and then choose to send me a message to either continue the discussion there, or to request my work e-mail if you would prefer to discuss this via e-mail instead.

Fixed.

Thanks again for the report.

Good morning, Thanks for the explanation and this is much appreciated and that has also been resolved.

Keep it up

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.