Mage Melee Animation (2-Handed Weapons)

My suggestion is to please improve the ‘swing weapon’ animation for Mages, specifically when wielding a 2-handed weapon (eg. staff).

Currently, it looks ridiculous in 0.78… the weapon ‘levitates/floats’ in the toon’s hands mid-swing.

Thank you!

PS. Oh, and also please add/fix: tooltip DPS on the skill-bar, and dual-wielding!

1 Like

Welcome!

I kinda like the animation as I remember it, but I should take another look.

Acolyte’s 2h animations, however, I cannot stand.

Unless it’s an animation error in certain frames (again I’d have to look closer) these things are probably opinion.

Both of these things are coming I believe. Dual-wielding for sure and I remember reading about the devs eventually fixing the tooltip dps.

I think that’s the whole point of the animation – it’s showing the mage telekinetically swinging his weapon. He does the same with one-handed weapons. I find it a little strange too, and would sort of prefer if he just held the weapon, but overall I quite like the mage’s animations (and general design, he’s an older guy, but he’s quite fit and lithe and has great posture).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.