Mage - Mana Tunnel does not work properly

Hello there, I have been playing a Mage Sorcerer for the better part of the day and I have discovered that the talent Mana Tunnel for the Teleport ability does not work correctly when used with Volcanic Orb. About 1/3 of the times after I teleport I do get Volcanic Orb for free whereas the rest of the time the mana for the ability gets deducted even if I have just used teleport. The only thing I could think of is that the free(0 mana) ability has a hidden coldown that is not in the description of the skill and not every teleport activates the talent. I don’t know if It’s a bug but something like that needs to be in the description.

The node appears to be working just fine for me-- if you’re still experiencing this issue a screenshot of your Teleport and Volcanic Orb trees would help. Also, make sure you’re casting Volcanic Orb within 4 seconds of using Teleport, and that you don’t cast any other spells in between.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.