Mage Controller Issues

Hello all! I wanted to list a couple of annoying issues that is present when using a controller while playing Mage/Sorcerer.

1st: When using Arcane Ascendance I noticed I’m unable to aim with the joysticks and shoot behind me or to the side. This is possible when playing on keyboard and mouse. So basically, I’m stuck shooting in one direction which can cause my character to become overwhelmed from other sides.

2nd: Teleport seems to auto aim towards breakable objects instead of the direction I’m pointing. Pretty annoying for map traversal. Also, when teleporting during a boss encounter, teleport tends to auto lock on to the boss even though I’m aiming my teleport in a different direction to avoid incoming damage or telegraphed attacks.

If these issues ever get sorted out I think controller can be a competitive and fun option when playing this game. Until then I’m forced to go back to mouse and keyboard.

Thanks EHG!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.