Mage Classaffix: Additional Flamewardcharge and extra Ward

I love it, but:

My beef with that affix is, that for non-ward builds there is no reason whatsoever to go over t1, because not even t7 gives “2 extra FW charges.”

This imho is regrettable. Flameward is the bread-and-butter defensive selfbuff of almost every magebuild out there and an extra charge for Flameward is stronger than many defensive t5 affixes. For example my Fractured Crown Icebarrage Sorc prefers it over another 15% (t5 chest affix) damage taken from mana before health, because Flameward gives him 30% dtfmbh + 100% manareg + a bunch of damagereduction when it’s needed.

I understand why the affix is kept at +1 charges maximum, but it would be cool, if there was an alternative affix for non-ward based mages, maybe with a bit of + duration or a bit of + hp or + mana (or + % DR, but that seems really op :D) - anything really thats moderately useful for nonward builds, in order to incentivise going higher than t1 in the forge.

Ty 4 reading!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.