Lv100 maps whats good?

So I finished all monoliths(all paths) and now they are empowered and you can pick normal or legendary(area level 100) that gives 50% increased item rarity and 50 increased xp, thats it?

I thought it would be something awesome once you get there especially with the loot, do I have to reach lv100 to get good loot(exalted gear etc…)? cuz its still the same, am I missing something?

T7 exalted items start to drop a lot more in empowered monos (they can theoretically drop in the Level 90 ones, but rarely). The loot quantity and XP bonus of affixes in the empowered versions are also higher. Basically, more loot, better loot and more XP.

1 Like

In addition to what Cavalier said, bosses have additional items un the loot table. There are items you just can get from empowered bosses.

Also blessings have a higher roll range.

With patch 0.8.2 EHG has announced a monolith update.

Here’s the official announcement of the changes so far (though not that concrete):

Just to add on - this is still Beta, so I am giving them more time to add on more and more “end game” content.

so empowered monos you get better loot, does that count for normal(mono area level)? or only for legendary(area lv100)?

Unsure I understood the question, so my response may not be accurate.
If you stay at original level (55-60-65-70-75-80-85-90) the loot remains the same. You’ll get better loot if you do the empowered versions, level 100.

ok thanks

Yea, this is a really good observation. The 0.8.2 patch coming this month directly addresses this concern in the monolith. I’m excited to be able to share details of the system updates soon.

4 Likes

thats great, it would be good to work on a nice reward too once you complete the quests by finishing all monolith paths, i was expecting to get something good but once i finished was nothing there just the basic xp

Yes, we all want to know about these mysterious updates!

1 Like

It’ll be nice having another meta progression alongside going through the timelines. Also looking forward to hopefully more interesting modifiers as well as more build defining uniques. Gotta have that carrot on the stick.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.