Lunge doesn't work on new Lagon's tentacles

Is there some trick to hit Lagon’s tentacles with Lunge? Is this skill affected by chill or slow or something because it only works like 2% of the time. It’s the same on the lower floor and on the upper platform. I didn’t have this issue with campaign Lagon a week ago, just the MoF Lagon since 1.0 release. I managed to kill him on the 3rd try, but this feels bugged. No problems anywhere else with cold stuff, so I’m completely baffled by this. I redid campaign Lagon and now having the same problem with Lunge. Lunge works reliably on all the crabs and adds on the floor, but won’t target the tentacles.

It worked for me…

Not at all a helpful reply…

Anyway, I did some more practice and concluded the hit box on the tentacles is just not where I expected it to be, and is much less forgiving than on other enemies. With Lunge skill, it’s insufficient to click on the tentacle when it’s highlighted in red; and and it feels like the hit box is a bit behind the base of the tentacle.
With some practice I got it to hit maybe 80% of the time.
The highlighting should really be more accurate, and not light the thing up when you can’t actually hit it. Hopefully the devs will take another look at it when the release craziness calms down.

So it was helpfull^^… just wanted to say that it worked for me and that it had to be another kind of problem…