Lucky crafts going past T5?

Curious if anyone knows whether you can get a “lucky” craft that pushes a t5 to a t6 or t6-7? I’ve never experienced it but I just want to know if its possible or if that can only happen up to t5.

Clarifying ex: crafting a t1 mod up to a t2, item has a separate t5 roll on a different stat. I get a critical craft that boosts 1 random stat, can that push the t5 up or does it only work on below-t5 mods.

No that’s not possible.

We don’t know the details of the new crafting system yet, but previously the dev heavily insisted on exalted affix tiers not being craftable.

I think all the crafting system details are public now. T6/7 are still not craftable.

1 Like

I am specifically asking about the lucky crafts (or critical craft, whatever they are called) and these details are not public anywhere I can find on the forum. I am aware you can’t directly craft anything past t5. But i guess from this thread it is assumed that you can’t get t6 even through a crit random craft.

Critical success crafts are already in the game and can’t go over T5 and that isn’t changing.

2 Likes

got it thanks for the clarifications

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.