LP drops need to be buffed with corruption level

I’m just below 500 corruption, have nearly 500 hours into the game, 4 level 100 toons, and what I’m noticing is that the 3LP or higher drops are too rare for the amount of time and effort put in. In fact it seems I had more and better drops before I hit empowered. Thats probably not the case but thats how it “feels” to me and that doesn’t encourage me to keep pushing and play the game.

LP items are chase items. Its not ment to be easy to get.

1 Like

Corruption already does increase chance for LP.

But with how you phrases it it seems like your expectations are just a little too high.

You are not supposed to get showered in 3LP Uniques, even on high corruption.

It is also really important to set yourself realistic goals. Having certain uniques that are already very rare or have low lp chance to begin with as a goal to farm for 3LP is something that will set you up for failure.
There are a lot of uniques that you will only ever reliably farm with 1 or maybe 2 LP.

What uniques are realistically/reliably farmable depends a lot on the unique and build yo uare playing and it requries a lot of experience and knowledge to know what you can achieve and what not.

4 Likes

That’s exactly how they are supposed to be. These are the best items in the game. You want them dropping like rain?

RNG says hi.

In fact you will get more LP at higher corruption for the simple reason you will get more uniques in general and hence more chance at LP.

The fact we are now able to buy them from others is a game-changer. The prices will settle.

1 Like

The best items in the game are really rare?!?!

no

way

3 Likes

I’m sorry, OP. That would turn the game into a Having Fun Simulator™, and The Old Guard, will have none of that nonsense.

No it would mean you’d get everything you want much quicker and then there’s nothing to aspire to. I would have quit and moved on 2000 hours ago if that had been the case.

OP, if you are a casual player, why even bother with LP uniques? If you are a hardcore player, then dealing with extremely low % droprate should be normal for you. Any yes, if you want those super-rare items reliably, roll merchants guild and just buy them.