Lower levels of build-defining Uniques

I like high level uniques, even if they require a grind to test and even if the build then fails. As long as the build is not without chance - someone at some point might make it shine. Cool and impactful high level uniques. Leave them be if it’s not your cup o’ tea.

A good amount of level 100 ones would be nice - even they require getting to 100 and then respeccing.

Legendaries … they are coming :smiley:

Well, I will give my opinion which as usual goes against the grain, but I agree with op.

Unique super weapon of death is useless if you level it 100. Spoiler alerts you have finished the game.

So your new toy is used as a remake of content that you have already made. To have an atomic bomb after the war is useless, to have it before would have been useful.
Sorry but it makes sense to me.
After even without speaking of power but as the op says to mount a build of 0 to play this unique one, which you will not be able to play before level 100 is really exhausting. And once again I don’t understand the logic of a playable thing when you have finished all the content of the game.

A high level weapon, yes, but it must not be abused, it must be useful. And loot in the highest areas of the game in the same way is stupid since you have finished the game.

Sorry but it’s the old wound in my kid soul playing pokemon and got a lead when we told him mewtow you will get it after the league … damn I needed it for the league not to walk after … For her today I play in strategy at least the legendaries are used for something not just to make pretty.

2 Likes

We don’t know yet what legendaries will be, but i think there should be nothing requiring lvl 100 in such games as LE.

Lvl 100 just should be an achievement for very deciated players, but should not be mandatory for certain game systems.

Currently the highest “end-game uniques” are lvl 85, which is a perfect level i think.
It’s still very much achieveable, but takes some time.

2 Likes

Yes, but some people like to continue to farm monoliths or arena after “finishing” the game at lvl 100, for them a much higher lvl version wouldn’t be useless.

I know, just hyping a little :smiley:

Ive never considered reaching max level end of the game, to me its just when the training wheels come off and you have to either stand up and take it like a man or fight back.

I’m sorry my translator is translating anyhow and I didn’t understand what you meant.

He was saying, that for him personally reaching level 100 on a character is no end.
It’s just the beginning.

I personally would say the last 10-15 levels are more of a min-maxing trophy hunt for very dedicated players.

Most builds come together with the last few skill spec tree points (so lvl 75/76).
Maybe a few mroe levels for the last impactfull passives.
But at lvl 80-85 you reached most of your major progressions (currently at least).

okay thank you so much.

After, heavy is right to pass the level 80-85 maximum you really have everything you normally need, all your fates are lvl 20, you are normally well advanced level equipment. You have not reached far from your max level in terms of power. The rest is a little extra. So beyond that, it’s more fun than anything else.

With the current content, for me going to level 100 is of little interest, I like to get stronger when there is a goal, and always more powerful enemies faced or something that makes you want.

At the moment the end game gives me no envy, farmer, farmer, farmer … It’s tiring and repetitive, I don’t want to say to myself with this object I could consider this build. When I see some attack I ask if I can build a build around and make it efficient, I find its cooler than typing 15h monolyte. After that, it’s a matter of everyone’s envy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.