Low/mid level Exp

New player going through the campaign. Mid end exp is too low. I’ve done all the main quests through level 49 and every side quest I’ve come across, I’m now level 48 in a level 50 area. Recomend speeding it up a bit in the 40s.

The devs have said that they will do a balance pass and update the XP curve as part of the last processes before launching 1.0.

Honestly tho… You shouldnt equate your CHAR level to the MAP levels - they are independant and dont really have anything directly to do with one another… e.g. you can be a level 80 char and be doing Empowered Monoliths which are lvl 100.

The campaign content usually currently ends at roughly the time when your char is between level 50-60 - it all depends on how much clearing you do and if you do all the side quests etc…

Ok, but does that matter? Are you having any actual problems with the content?

Actually no I’m note. To update I’m on my second character, and basically uphunting 10 levels plus seems to be no problem. Took some getting used to the idea, but I see now it’s fine. But for a new player I’m used to having to outlevel most monsters and zones ala D3 and POE.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.