Low Life Melee Minion Necromancer - Up to 5K Ward and HUGE minion attack and movement Speed

I tested it a few days ago and couldn’t get this to work. It has to be a hit from an enemy.

This is not what I experienced. I can easily spawn the revenant or areks minion in the end if time by transplanting.

yeah i can feel that i loose a bit of damage as i have a really good 1h wand. think this weapon might be good until you have your endgame wand with T5 stats.
but yeah fun to play with for sure worth :slight_smile: thanks again for the recommandation.

yes correct
“when a hit leaves you below half health”

hm weird gonna test this as well tonight.
should be on hit.
“when a hit leaves you below half health”

Very nice, thanks for the build. I’ve been playing with necro minions a lot and I think this type of ward setup might ultimately be the way to go, once you have access to the required items. It frees up a number of passive points and lets you make some better choices in the skill nodes. Skills costing hp doesn’t feel so bad when your hp is hidden behind a mountain of ward!

How do you feel about the high minion health regen? I like it early and midgame, but with a fully endgame build, it feels like 95% of my minion sustain is coming from leech, so the regen is maybe not as helpful, and more hp/dodge would be better. What do you think?

1 Like

I just double checked and tested again with and without Exsanguinous casting Marrow Shards and Transplant taking my health from 1050 down to 250. I can spawn the Revenant without fail but never Arek’s Flesh. This was tested in The End of Time.

Perhaps something changed in the latest patch but it certainly doesn’t seem to work now.

1 Like

Hm, ok. Seems I was mistaken with Areks. Thanks for the clarification :grin:

thanks for testing :slight_smile:

hey thanks :slight_smile:
i think you are absolutely correct i had as well around 500% health regen and it still felt very good as we have a lot of minion health leech.
tested an arena run 200+ and minions started to die.
think
500% leech
1000% health
1500% dodge rating
is what i aim for and test it.

Hi, Thanks for the guide!

I think you should mention in your guide --> melee minion VS. Lagon: They may not be attacking Lagon at all and just stand there without doing anything. So people are aware before actually decided to invest in the build.

This is a known issue and hopefully itll be fixed some day in future. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.