Low Life 2000% Melee Damage Werebear

the one in your post? lol 90k crist 5x slower atk speed :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you, this looks VERY FUN to play!

I appreciate you sharing all this info.
Looks great!

Yes, but itā€™s not that much slower than the slow-arse Werebear with a two-hander.

Edit: Itā€™s also over a much larger area.

Edit #2: Just tested now & itā€™s doing up to ~147k crits on the dummyā€¦

2 Likes

Edit: Not to de-rail the thread or anythingā€¦ That Werebear build is awesomely tanky. Stupid amounts of damage reductionā€¦

Damn you getting up there! Going to have to call you LlamaNuke from now on :stuck_out_tongue:

dunno if it would be worth losing frailty and armor shred on my weap for itā€¦ as damage is not a problem at all for my bear lolā€¦ it wrecks everything, I was like 200 something waves in arena before I was literally bored to tears and had to stop lolā€¦ I donā€™t know how people do arena that long, haha

Iā€™ll check it out tho!

1 Like

so after checking it outā€¦ and realizing I needed to not only give up frailty or shred armor on my weapā€¦ but also give up my rare gloves for some garbage unique to counter act the life leech, its just not worth the investment for that slim ammount of more damageā€¦ thanks anyway tho board

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

60% more, not exactly a small amountā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, 60% multiplicative, not additive.

Looks sick!
Mind posting the gear youā€™re using? Curious as to how youā€™re maxing the resistances.

Well the gear in this video isnā€™t what you want as its from last patch. I updated this build here:

Going to the video there are thumbnails in the descriptions which will take you right to the gear used its under ā€œitemsā€

Yeah I figured itā€™s outdated with all the changes to the defense mechanism in the game and all.

Thank you for posting an update!

for those curious how I maxed all my resistances across the board, alongside the damageā€¦

2 Likes

Thanks so much for this!
And WOW such great items! :smiley:

Well done!!! Very impressive!
AMAZING

Do you have a guide anywhere on how you craft such gear or are you following someoneā€™s strategy?
There are so many ways one can approach crafting.

Thanks for taking the time to put all the pictures together. Really, highly appreciated!!!
GREAT JOB!!

EDIT: Would be nice if you could also show your idols. Thanks!

1 Like

here you are

as for my crafting strategies, yes I have 2 very specific things I doā€¦ (keep in mind I have been playing for quite some time, and have ammassed a pretty big collection of shards and gold, so I gamble A LOT

Method #1: (cheapest, but requires farming)
set up your loot filter to search for BLUE items, with at least 1 affix at t4 or t5 that you are looking for as well as the highest implicit you can find with really low stabilityā€¦

example:

then use a rune of removal to remove the unwanted other stat on the item. then craft t5 on the rest (will explain the technique I use for getting t5ā€™s at the end)

Method 2: (most expensive way due to lots of fracturing)

use the gambler or find on the ground a WHITE item, with the best implicit you can get
then craft t5ā€™s onto it, this is tricky cause crafting multiple t5ā€™s takes ALOT of trial and errorā€¦ if you fracture your item, shatter, it get the shards back and try again. (takes time, money and patience)

The trick I use for getting t5ā€™s can be explained in boardmanā€™s videoā€¦ I canā€™t find it but basically what I doā€¦

is craft as high as I feel comfortableā€¦ then when I think it might break, I craft some junk shard onto a junk peice, until it fractures, then I craft on the peice I want afterā€¦ Iā€™m sure this is just in my head, but it seems to work A LOT, lol

I have gotten all of my max t5ā€™s with this methodā€¦ granted after ALOT of fractures and tries.

hope this helps! please let me know if any of this doesnā€™t make sense, or you have further questions. :slight_smile:

1 thing to keep in mind, is if you donā€™t have a farming toonā€¦ I highly reccomend doing what I have done here, only with all t4ā€™s instead of t5ā€™s you will still be VERY tanky and should be more than capabale to do lvl 100 monoā€™s to farm the materials you need with.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the gamblerā€™s fallacy & doesnā€™t work, itā€™s just your perception that it ā€œhelpsā€ reduce the chance of fracturing on your desired item.
@kiss_me_quick

Here we go again lol.

1 Like

Hey brother, thanks for the reply and letting me know that you are a highly experienced player with a lot of materials. Something to work towards for me. :slight_smile:
This game is VERY enjoyable. Reminds me of good times I had as a young boy playing Diablo II.

I suggest you edit/delete the parts of your post that are controversial so as not to have your methods criticized for just trying to help me and sharing your experiences with me. I just wanted your help and I got it I saved your post. Thanks VERY much for that again!

Of course I would agree with probabilities and gamblerā€™s fallacy in the REAL WORLD. But this is a video game we are talking about with ā€œBUGSā€ and ā€œCODINGā€ involved written by developers with their set goals and outcomes in mind (players playing more to get the items they want rather than getting everything in 1 day) and it definitely does not seem to be on a true RNG based system like the real world is. (Flip a coin heads or tails true RNG)

To lose items at a near 90% rate when it shows 85% success is definitely NOT RNG when it happens over and over and over and over and over again as people have noticed (my account or char could also be bugged).
I have played other ARPGS (such as mobile ARPGS (Darkness Rises as an example) with RNG based upgrades and at an 85% success rate you donā€™t fail over and over and over again consistently)

I suggest you edit/delete your post as I do not want to ruin your methods/have you criticized for sharing your experience. Whether you want to delete/edit or not is up to you but this is my suggestion based on previous experiences.

Thanks very much brother! I am in your debt!

1 Like

is it possible to scale both stun and slow from swipe and werebear form? and get both more damage bonus or should just focus in one?