Lost supporter rewards

I think I am not the only one who lost their supporter packs rewards in this wretched steam merger and never got them back even with support tickets! Therefore here I am calling to all who had this happen to them! Lets all try and see what Eleventh Hour Games have to say for themselves and this whole mess!

I’m sorry, I can’t discuss the details of your various accounts in a public forum. Given the age of your account here, it would appear that you likely backed on Kickstarter (awesome). I think you probably will not be surprised by this but all I can say is that you’ll need to contact support from the email which was used in the creation of your original account or with a proof of purchase. I looked quite thoroughly for your information on our Kickstarter. I suspect that different information was used for each platform but I really have no way to prove this theory though.

If you would like to continue to attempt to recover the information, please contact us through the official support channels and we will do our best to help.

https://support.lastepoch.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

I did contact support (twice and still nothing) from the account I used in creating the original account (the current one). I did support you guys on kickstarter (and that is obvious from the title I use) and with another supporter pack some time later and the rewards from both are gone also I never got the backpack for supporting you guys before 0.9. as for proof of purchase after all this time it does not exist anymore but I can’t imagine a look through my account details won’t reveal all this. Therefore I do not understand why the need for this whole thing?

Did you genuinely receive zero replies in any way shape or form at all? Like literally nothing? Or figuratively nothing?

First time it was a fully automated reply followed by what I think was a automatic closure of the ticket because it asked what I thought of the whole interaction. The second time I did talk with someone from support but that was on the 27 of april and since then actual noting.

Well, that’s a whole lot more than nothing I think. I know your frustrated and we will do what we can to get this sorted. I still can’t discuss your account details in a public forum though.

Please open a new support ticket and tell them to look at your forum badge as proof of purchase.

From what I can tell, you are only missing 3 pieces of released cosmetics.

Ok, thx for the help.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.