Lost Memory Speculation (Image inside)

I am not a C.T.
But (I am bored)
This is personal pure speculation.
I made this.

Also, Hi!

Bye!

In very short, I hope Lost Memeories will be something very similar to blessings, with very limited slots (maybe only 1 slots?), but plenty of potential choices.

But with way more build/playstyle-defining effects.

Very similar to some affixes on Uniques items, but maybe with a little bit broader application.

Thing of it like a “Archtypes”

For Example the Void things you used in your example: “All void spells gain X effect”. This would not be class specific, but a lot of classes could benefit from this way more than others.

The necrotic teal skull thing could be something like: All non-necrotic spell and melee damage (on gear) gets converted to necrotic damage at a reduced rate. Deal less non-necrotic damage. Gain X Buff for each necrotic skill used recently.

Or Gold Ingot would be something like: “%inc. gold and item rarity and extra damage per gold you collected in the last few minutes” for a “fast farmer playstyle”

Obviously this is just some very broad ideas without numbers. But Idefinitely would like to see some more build defining things.

1 Like

Apparently blessings have been coded as items. So when they say “certain items”, they may not mean actual items as the rest of us think of them.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.