Lost key cause servers went down

was in lightless arbor dungeon then servers went down no longer in dungeon and no key refunded

I have in my stash like 20 of them from play monoliths on 58 lvl difficulty… They drop almost every 10-20 minutes…its not so much hard to drop next one

but the fact i was in dungeon and servers went down without ingame notice and i lost one means i should be refunded one no?

Do you know how much people lost some items because of that and instead of stop devs from fix game and cry on forum for refund ingame item wich can be obtain again in few minutes of gameplay ? It happens and it happens lot.

you realize they have different teams of devs right?
and they should tell us ingame servers are going down no ?
and specific keys are rng drops not everyone can grind all day people have lives

You do realize that they created the game and prepared the servers while they had 10,000 people in peak before the release and in the first three days 189,000 people joined at one point and the servers just crashed and no one had time to let you know in any way that you were going to be disconnected? And you do realize that what happened to your key could have been expected so it’s your problem and in the time you’ve been commenting here you could have already had half the tab stash full of keys ?

yes but this was a server outage they planned without notice in game not a crash

I have lost two keys from two dungeon attempts. I disconnected at the final boss after spending two hours 100% stable in the dungeon farming currency. Glad I took my time, right?

I need two keys. One lightless arbor and one soulfire. Two of each would be ideal since you can’t give me back all of my time you wasted.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.