Lost 5 stashes full of uniques 150 hours play time

Well, I have a linux machine and a windows machine… everyone knows saves are local… and ANYWAYS… sometimes I am on linux and play a little bit of my character there but I dont have anthyng on linux just 1 stash with 3 items…

Today I came back to my windows machine and created a new druid… called it the same name as my druid on linux… thats all ok until I got to the town and realized that all my 5 stashes full of items worth 150 hours playtime were gone and replaced with my linux stash…

Important to know that my linux machine and my windwos machine are completly different machines… it didnt stop there… my linux char is ALSO between my windows chars… so they merged my linux saves with my windows saves and deleted my stashes of items in the process…

I play the game on linux via steam for linux and in steam for windwos on windows…

Cheers and thanks for deleteing ALL my items… completly discouraged to keep playing.

bye

FYI I ran into a similar issue, though am solely on Windows. I was able to retrieve all my items with very little effort (buy the stash tabs, leave them empty, return to the character selection screen, and re-enter the game).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.