Lootfilter saving

Not a big deal, I am just curious:
For some of my characters, the lootfilter I have selected is saved when I log off, and is automatically in use when I come back.
But for several others, I get “no filter” each time I log in, and I have to manually choose the correct filter from my list everytime.

I haven’t been able to understand what triggers the save or no-save. The filters are not deleted, they are here in my list.
It also doesn’t seem to be linked to having altered the filter or not during the latest session.
It acts like it is something to do with the character itself (as in, I think it is always the same characters keeping their lootfilters, while some other characters always lose theirs no matter what I do).

Hope that makes sense.
Anyone else noticed something similar?
Or better, anyone knows how the lootfilter saving works, and why it happens?

Actually, replying to myself, I think I might have figured something out: looks like when I import or create a filter, it gets “attached” to the character; but if I just pick an existing filter from my list it disappears when I log out.

That’s interesting, you may want to open a bug for this. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.