Lootfilter request

I’m doing my loot filter right now and I could really use the option to make rules based on the total number of tiers of affixes on an item. Is this something that could be added? I’m wanting this specifically to identify good bases to craft on.

Let me know if anyone has any questions or needs clarification about an aspect of my suggestion. I realize this is a short post but my suggestion is really as simple as that!

This and alot of other additional features has already been requested several times.

On my own thread, including alot of other features on top of what you requested Mox did acknowledged the requests.

I can’t think of any reason why they would not include that, other than trying to keep the amount of different features low, to not be too overwhelming.

So if you ask me, it’s just a matter of time. The loot filter did not received any additional work or attention since it’s release.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.