Loot sistem problem Merchant guild

Hello, traveler. A player is writing to you who plays your game a lot and loves it. But forgive me a question. What did you do with the loot of the merchant guild faction? I played the last week at the level of corruption from 1700-1850 and you know what I got ?For so many boss and orobis kills, there are 2 items with legendary potential 3 and about 6-7 items with legendary potential 2. This is at 2000+ item rarity level.No items w T7 and no items w double T6.Are you serious? This appeared after the gold duplication bug was fixed, which almost killed the merchant guild .So the developers decided to finish off people, those who honestly play this game? Because before that, I at least somehow got normal things that I could sell in the merchant guild and develop my character. Now I can’t get things for myself and I can’t get things for sale. Dead end. For example, I’ll say that a friend could play for the Circle of Fate and the loot would be much better and more for 700-800.Every second dungeon LP 3 and almost alltime double T6 ore T7 item in every Echo
What kind of imbalance?

1 Like

ARPGs are Loot hunting Trading games. The real End Game will always be farming for gear to trade and finding those trophy items. To this day that is why D2 has the best End Game of the ARPG market. It’s why people log in decades latter it’s because Loot hunting for those priceless items is such a rush and what End Game is about.

LE has great loot but it’s trading and Merchant guild need some support so this game can thrive and have a wonderful End Game.

Only the reason to run more than 200 corrupt - if it dont hurt to number of kills. What you write looks like you waste a lot of time for killing. Losing time for 2k%hp for 2k%rarity if 1 echo closing more than 2 minutes is doubtful imo.